· The simple color coded charts (in English units: lbs, Inches) included in these books will provide the necessary tools for parents to monitor the growth patterns of their children and detect the early signs of obesity.
· The childhood BMI charts used by pediatricians are not user-friendly and not easily understandable by everyone.
· Thus, parents can prevent their child from becoming overweight by tracking their child’s growth (using the methods recommended in this book) and by seeking professional advice and appropriate intervention if necessary.
· In addition, parents can record their child’s health (0 to 20 years), medical records, and family health history directly in the book and teach their children to monitor their own growth.
· I strongly believe that parents can influence the outcome of the childhood obesity epidemic, but they often miss the early signs of their children becoming overweight. I hope to address this problem with my book.
Purchase at Amazon.com ($16.95) Click the link below
BMI Made Simple: What Should I weigh ?
Weight Limit – The New and Improved BMI?
by George Fernandez
The gadget spec URL could not be found